Terms and Conditions:
Website = Dream Constructor Escape Limited’s official website – www.dcescape.co.nz
You = Visior of the website and/or made the booking
Game = The activity provided by the Dream Constructor Escape Ltd
* Dream Constructor Escape Ltd does not guarantee that the website will be fault free and does not accept liability for any erros or omissions.
* Dream Constructor Escape Ltd reserves the right to modify or remove any information ont he website without notice.
* Dream Constructor Escape Ltd try our best to ensure the date on the website is accurate and corret any errors as soon as possible after being notified.
* Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to the website, any liability Dream Constructor Escape Limited may have for any losses or claims arise from an inability to access website, or from any use of the website or reliance on the data transmitted using the website, is excluded to the fullest extend permissible by law.
* In no event shall Dream Constructor Escape Ltd be liable for any loss of profit, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, anticipated savings or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort(including negligence) or otherwise arising out of use of the website where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
* Dream Constructor Escape Ltd does not give any warranty that the website is free from viruses or anything else, which may have a harmful effet on any technology
* any materials from the website – graphics, text, design, contents, begons to Dream Constructor Escapes Ltd, Non of these should be copied without the consent of Dream Constructor Escapes Ltd.
* Dream Constructor Escapes Ltd May update and revise the websites terms and conditions at any time. New website terms and conditions will take effect once the new website terms and conditions is published on the website.
* Governing Law: These terms are governed by and to be construed in accordance with New Zealand law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.